Friday, June 24, 2011

Yosemite - Great Place to Visit

I was doing some photo organizing the other day and ran across some shots from a business trip years ago to Yosemite. Yeah, yeah, I know - tough gig. =)

There was a conference there (actually not the best place for a conference, but that's another topic) and we had a long break one afternoon - that was when location really mattered! Off we went to explore the valley a bit.

I thought I'd share some of the photos I took because it really is a beautiful place. If you haven't been, you should go for sure. It has changed a lot of the years since my wife and her family backpacked there every year, but the views and the nature are just fantastic.

So take a peek at my photos. I hope you like them. More to come. =)














No comments:

Post a Comment